White’s Spectra VX3 Metal Detector is a high end metal detector based on the Spectra V3i. The automated tuning allows you to just turn it on and start using it , like we know from the coinmaster series. It is a top rated metal detector that has 8 preset hunting programs. It is recommended to use for coinshooting or to find jewely , gold , silver and relics. You can use it at the beach also with the specialized beach mode. It weighs 2.74 pounds and needs 8 AA batteries.
We went over 20 customer reviews we were able to find on the internet. Overall more than 95% of the buyers seemed really pleased with their purchase. The White’s Spectra VX3 metal detector got a rating of 4,8 out of 5 stars. The top positive review was this one : am very satisfied with this instrument. Metal detecting is 90% operator dependent, but this tool fills out the other 10% better than other metal detectors I have used. I am looking for larger objects than most people. The graphic presentation in pinpoint mode tells me if the target is shoe box size or ring size. The vx3 will talk to you if you listen.